the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Fuck.

*sigh* I was really fucking excited when I saw this come in the portal. I sat there, waiting eagerly, knowing that whatever you made, it was sure to blow my mind and be all around amazing. And it was. At least what I could see.

Please, get rid of the massive watermark. Put one in the corner or something, but come on. That just fucking pissed me off.

I'll go to your site, because your works are worth it, but please, don't do this again.

chluaid responds:

I fixed it within 5 mins, not quick enough though. Sorry, thanks for the 10 anyway.

Magician's Corpse Magician's Corpse

God damn.

Now I want to ride a magical subway through the sky.

Really was a great movie though. Great, vision, great idea. The animation and drawing were slightly messy, but nothing that you can't fix up with some practise, and maybe a tablet, if you don't have one. Anyway though, keep it. I really look forward to your next work. Fav'd, 9'd, and 5'd.

swanibino responds:

Thanks. I could definitely use a tablet!

Insane Boogley Insane Boogley

Woah.

Absolutley amazing bro. You've really improved as an animator, even just from the little bit that I've been watching your stuff. So keep it up, bro, I look forward to your next movie.

Hulalaoo responds:

i have fever, :D !

Stickey demo Stickey demo

Physics.

Please, try to make your physics more realistic. The jumping is horrid in that sense.

Flash Shooter Tutorial Flash Shooter Tutorial

Sorry, but no.

First off, the visuals were pretty bad. Nasty gradients, bad graphics, ugly buttons, etc. Next time, spend more time making it clean, crisp, and easy to read, and you'll get a much higher score. Next, the code. This tutorial fails in it's most important task because it doesn't actually teach you anything, only gives you a pre-built code. to really understand, you have to tell people each part of the code and explain WHY it does what it does, not just what it does.

So good attempt, but not quite.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Ugh.

Well, it was fairly good, I'll give you that. However, the major thing for me was that, when ever you pressed "F" to fix a barricade, it also put you into full-screen mode, and paused the game.

Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World Monodisc - Ever-Evolving World

Nice sound.

It's really odd, and composed of alot of different noises, but I really think you managed to bring it together into a nice little package. I especially like the background because it really brings all the other sounds together. Anyway, keep up man, it's awesome.

tijnn responds:

Thank you kind sir! I couldn't agree more with you about the background.

Thanks again, for the kind review.

-Monodisc

No Moon No Moon

Awesome.

One of the deepest, most mellow tracks ever heard in a long time. Ive had this going in the background for the past couple hours, at least.

sculpted-cold responds:

Thanks. :)

Kw- Genesi Kw- Genesi

I like.

Make it longer please. :3

Kaizerwolf responds:

Alright, i'm working on it. I'll PM you when it gets done.

Thanks for reviewing! :)

The Future is Bright The Future is Bright

Indeed.

The future is bright.

Not alot to say critcally about this piece, as it's fairly simple, but the simpleness lends itself to the meaning that you're trying to convey. I think you accurately hit that feeling, as I know exactly what you're talking about. Good work though, keep it up.

Oh, and good luck on the being laid off thing. :]

BabiesAteMyDingo responds:

Yes, I went for simple, although coloring the background took me a fair amount of time, because I felt it best described the unknown. It's mysterious and can mean different things to different people. So there's no detail in the artwork as such.

I was mainly focusing on color use and powerful imagery, hence the power-stance the character is in.

Nice to know somebody, who understands the message of this, and always a brilliant review from you XIII13!

Many Thanks.

The Dingo ;)

Deliverance Deliverance

Hmm..

I saw you make this in the NGSM and I must say, I'm impressed. I especially like the glow on the cross, very nice touch there. The only thing that I'd ahve done personally, would be to darken the front barbed wire. Imo, it would make the cross stand out more, as well as make it blend in a little. All in al though, a very nice wallpaper, Would certainly think about using it if I had my own iTouch. :]

BabiesAteMyDingo responds:

Wow, thanks for the review and the nice score.

I'll consider your advice and test it out. After all I'm still learning and appreciate any advice that will improve my work.

Thanks again.

The Dingo ;)

Smoke Smoke

Hmm.

I quite like the smoke in this. Just some things I'd have tried, is a different font, or putting 4 wind filters on it so that it looks windy, or something. Anyway, the font doesn't fit all that much. I'd much prefer it with out the text. The smoke is very, very nice though. Care to PM a link to the custom brushes?

BabiesAteMyDingo responds:

As soon as I find the brush files I will send them your way. Sure.

Thanks for the comments, especially about the font, I was aware at the time it looked a bit, but this was the first piece I ever made so naturally I made mistakes.

You'll notice I forget to blend in the hole in the "O" in smoke. Silly errors, but hopefully I'm improving.

Thanks for your comments.