Stickey demo Stickey demo

Physics.

Please, try to make your physics more realistic. The jumping is horrid in that sense.

Flash Shooter Tutorial Flash Shooter Tutorial

Sorry, but no.

First off, the visuals were pretty bad. Nasty gradients, bad graphics, ugly buttons, etc. Next time, spend more time making it clean, crisp, and easy to read, and you'll get a much higher score. Next, the code. This tutorial fails in it's most important task because it doesn't actually teach you anything, only gives you a pre-built code. to really understand, you have to tell people each part of the code and explain WHY it does what it does, not just what it does.

So good attempt, but not quite.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Ugh.

Well, it was fairly good, I'll give you that. However, the major thing for me was that, when ever you pressed "F" to fix a barricade, it also put you into full-screen mode, and paused the game.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Epic but...

Those damn fuckers in Madagascar. :/ Seriously though, good job.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Really fun.

This wasn't an overly elaborate game, or a super well animated one, but it was fun as hell. :3 Two things though, your website link is in a bad place, I kept clicking it by accident, and it shouldn't take Phsy power to shoot a clone in the head with pistols. Other than that, it was an excellent game.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

Um...

It seemed like it was really good and all, but after I beat the first boss, the screen shook uncontrollably and threw me into a hole, where I died and had to restart the mission.

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

Fail.

You get 3 stars for trying.

Helpful Hints
-DON"T MAKE PEOPLE PAY TO SAVE THE GAME! Honestly, its just stupid.
- The turret should have been fully automatic. Two minutes of clicking random Darth Vader clones for no reason was all I could take.
-Atleast give it a basic storyline. There was nothing at all to interest me.

These three things would at least put it up to a 5-6 for me.

-XIII

Pandemic Pandemic

Too Easy.

Very fun but much too easy, all you have to do is get rid of all symptoms, buy all infectivities, press the go button about 50 times and then buy every symptom. Garunteed win in 20 days or less.

Exploit Exploit

Excellent.

Really made me think and i almost got stumped by a few. Good job and keep it up.

(Btw, I secretly give the game a score of OVER 9000!!)

D E M O L I T I O N D E M O L I T I O N

Good game but...

It was fun until i ran into a glitch. If you stand under a block tower and drop a bomb, it will land on your head. Once it explodes the game freezes.

Other, than that it was fun.